Project Two: Friends Forever Card
Blushing Bride Cardstock cut 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Blushing Bride Cardstock scrap – 2” x 2”
Whisper White Cardstock cut 5 ¼” x 4”
Whisper White Cardstock 3 ½” x 1 ½”
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper 5 ¼” x 2”
Stamp Set: First Sight
Ink: Basic Gray, Rose Red, Blushing Bride
Tools: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits
Adhesives: Dimensionals, Snail, Two sided tape
1. 1. Cut Blushing Bride Card base. Stamp with leaf design using Blushing Bride ink, covering the front of the card base. (Sorry the colour is so off!)
2. Using two-sided tape attach the 5 1/4" x 2" Blushing Bride Glimmer paper to the left side of the front, leaving a 1/8" border on the left, top, and bottom.
3. Stamp the heart image from the First Sight stamp set onto the scrap of Blushing Bride. I used Rose Red ink, but you might want to use Blushing Bride...
4. Punch out the heart with the Sweetheart punch.
5. Stamp the Forever Friends sentiment from the same stamp set, using Basic Gray ink on the smaller piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out the sentiment using the Big Shot and the appropriate die from the Chalk Talk Framelits.
6. Attach the sentiment and the heart using dimensionals.
7. Use the 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White to stamp the inside design and sentiment - Blushing Bride ink for the leaf design, and Basic Gray for the sentiment. Attach to base with snail.
8. Stamp envelope using leaf design and Blushing Bride ink.
Friends like receiving Valentine cards too!